Burratina al tartufo
|Nutritional facts per 100 g|
|Energy value 210 Kcal – Kj 873|
|Proteins 13,4 g|
|Carbohydrates 2,04 g (2,04 g sugar)|
|Fat 16,5 g (13,5 g saturated)|
|Salt 0,63 g|
The burrate has a double structure: the outer part is made up of a glossy and whitish, compact and elasticated wrapper, stuffed with rags. The latter is made up of creamy yarn impregnated with cream. The taste is delicate with a vague smell of lactic ferments, the inside structure is creamy.
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, UHT sour cream (48%), salt, curd and lactic ferments.
- Acidity regulator: lactic acid.
- Preservation of fresh product: In fridge from 0° to +4° C
- Product weight: 125 g
- Pieces per box: 8 x 250 g
- Net weight per box: 2 Kg
- Expiration date of fresh product: 15 days