|Nutritional facts per 100gr|
|Energy values 243 Kcal – Kj 1099|
|Proteins 18 g|
|Carbohydrates 0,5 g (0,3 g sugar)|
|Fat 19 g (13,5 g saturated)|
|Salt 1,1 g|
Both the diced and the julienne look with a consistent cut and with separate pieces. For those who want to make the original “Pizza Napoletana”, mozzarella cheese is now available in the new “Taglio Napoli” cut, that is characterized by its wide and thick shape.
All sizes can be used both in the electric and wood oven, available both both fresh and frozen.
- Ingredients: Milk, curd, salt, citric acid.
- Preservative: E202
- Preservation of fresh product: In fridge from 0° to +4° C
- Preservation of frozen product: -18° C
- Packaging: Heat-sealed box in a protective atmosphere
- Package weight: 2 Kg
- Pieces per box: 4
- Net weight per box: 8 Kg
- Expiration of fresh product: 30 days
- Expiration of frozen product: 365 days